Agile issues for a team
Being part of a team is essential to agile. Knowing how to be part of a team is essential. It is also the case that teams do not just happen overnight. They need to develop over time and continusly reflect on their practoce amd improve.
- Participation - what does a team expect from its members and what do the members expect from the team?
- Team and Teams - teams must work together. How do we achieve this?
- Planning - how do teams plan at small and large levels?
- Progress - how does a team understand its progress and relate it to plans outside the team
- Meetings - making team meetings effective and efficient
- Development - how are teams created, what phases do they go through and how to they keep improving over time